Originally, I wasn’t going to purchase this book box. But then I saw what was in it and I simply had to have it.
The theme of this box was Take To The Seas and everything in this box fit really well with the theme.
If you love the items in this box as much as I do there are still a few available to purchase here. (Make sure you use the coupon code bab10 at the checkout – it’ll only work for a few more weeks!)
Anyway, what’s in the box?
As you can see – there were a lot of things in this beauty including the regular:
- Info card and,
- YA Chronicles bookmark (The lil ships on the background of this one are simply gorgerous)
And well as the not so regular:
- Letter from the author (I love this idea and I cannot wait to read this book!)
- Pirate treasure (thanks for the bookstagram props guys!)
- Sea Witch patch by Lilliancuda on etsy sorry – for some reason I forgot to take a close up pic of this one)
- Mermaid socks, which are so slippery and soft I feel like I could probably dive into the ocean and grow my own tail.
- Lila Bard print by paperfury (yet another reminder of how much I need to read A Darker Shade of Magic.)
- Mermaid bath donut by Sweet Cherry Soda. Unfortunately this one was a little broken and therefore I couldn’t take it out of the pack to snap a proper picture, but I sure can’t wait to use it on one of my book and bath date nights.
And last but not least:
- Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcer.
It has River Gods and pirates and I am soooo excited to read it!
I can’t wait to see what these guys come up with next. Keep an eye out on my blog for a review of the book in the upcoming weeks.
Until next time.