Because of my lack of bookshelves – and the pile of books which continue to mount in my bedroom I have taken to looking at other people’s perfect libraries – and daydreaming about what mine might look like when I have my own house. Here are a few of my favourites I thought I’d share with you!
- Because who wouldn’t want a secret passage behind a bookcase? HERE I COME NARNIA!
2. If there isn’t at least one wall covered in books – then can it really be considered to be a home library?
3. This home library is simply luxurious.
4. There’s stacks of room for a massive bookish collection in this room!
5. This aesthetic is just perfect.
6. This home library has plenty of room to grow.
7. Because nothing is more desirable than being able to sit down at the end of the day in front of the window, curled up in a nook with a perfect book.
Which one of these home libraries is your favourite? Let me know in the comments!